Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Nights

When Kyle was at TBS I told him Friday nights were the worst. I always missed him so much on Friday nights. I'm not sure why -- maybe because a lot of people are "coupled up" on Friday nights or maybe because he and I spent so many Friday nights at Olde Main playing shuffleboard. Well, don't get me wrong . . . I still miss Kyle when he's not here to spend a nice Friday night with me. But, I have had some great Friday night plans recently.

Last Friday the girls got together to attend Margaritaville. The event was hosted at the Officers' Club and was complete with a Jimmy Buffet cover band. We had so much fun!

Tomorrow night I am hosting a slumber party for my next door neighbors. Christian (5), Connor (4), Caden (2) and their Mom (Amy) will be having a sleepover at the Farrell-Mattox household. We already have plans to sponge paint, plant tomatoes and herbs, watch movies, and make a fort on the living room floor. I'll post pictures soon.


Kristina, Jen, Stacee

Mary and Chrissy


Jen . . . I'm not really sure about this pose


This guy got to know Jose a little too well




Chrissy and Jen

No comments: